Enforcement Law Attorney
Dallas TX

If you have a court order and the other parent violates the order by denying you court-ordered time with your children or doesn’t pay the child support ordered, you have the right to file a suit to enforce the prior order. Enforcement for denial of possession and access with your children and for failure to pay child support can result in contempt of court resulting in jail time and fines against the contemnor. You are also entitled to have the contemnor pay your attorney’s fees in most cases. If the other party to your court order is violating the order, you need the experience of Saumier Law Firm, P.C. to assist you in getting the result you and your children deserve.

If you are seeking an experienced and highly effective attorney to competently and effectively handle all aspects of your family law case, we invite you to Contact Us today for a free consultation.

Disclaimer: This is an advertisement. This web site is designed for general informational purposes only. This information or contacting me through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Legal Marketing Solutions by USAttorneys.com