Modifications Attorney
Dallas TX

A suit involving minor children can be divided into four legal issues; (1) conservatorship, (2) possession and access a/k/custody, (3) child support, and (4) health insurance for the children. Upon a material change in circumstances or through the passage of enough time, any one or all of these issues can be modified by court order. If the prior decree or order involving your children is no longer workable, or you believe you are now entitled to an increase or decrease in child support, you need an attorney who has assisted hundreds of clients to get the relief they desired. At Saumier Law Firm, P.C. we listen to each client’s individual needs and have the knowledge and experience to help them modify prior orders and decrees.

If you are seeking an experienced and highly effective attorney to competently and effectively handle all aspects of your family law case, we invite you to Contact Us today for a free consultation.

Disclaimer: This is an advertisement. This web site is designed for general informational purposes only. This information or contacting me through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Legal Marketing Solutions by